Six transactions involving commercial real estate valued between $10 million and $40 million hit New York City records last week.
- New service from ShowingTime+ enables agents to deliver beautiful, dynamic listings with less hassle January 18, 2023
- Zillow Adds Down Payment Assistance Information to For Sale Listings December 15, 2021
- Housing Connector expands to Denver region November 17, 2021
- Housing Connector expands to Pierce County, bringing innovative housing approach to more of Puget Sound region July 21, 2021
- Dotloop® Expands Partnerships and Forms Footprint Across North America July 19, 2021
- FHA announces new changes to loss mitigation waterfall
- After mortgage lenders shut down, what’s next for loan originators?
- First Internet Bank is shuttering its consumer mortgage business
- NYCB confirms cuts to retail mortgage channel after acquiring Flagstar
- Home price growth continued to soften in November