Think Like a CEO S2E2 – Leading With Energy
Successful CEOs bring a unique energy and purpose that effectively pave the way to corporate success or create its downfall. But don’t take our word for it. Take a cue from an unsuspecting source: Ebenezer Scrooge.
- 0:49 Mission, vision and values. How do they fit together?
- 2:47 Culture comes from the energy you create. But that might not always be what you set out to create.
- 4:00 Why did Gary stop everything and reverse engineer his own company?
- 6:09 How does Ebenezer Scrooge provide a blueprint for leadership?
- 10:36 Gary and CEO Josh Team have been on a five-year long journey. But where is it going?
- 12:04 Goals, priorities, strategies… the GPS system at work
- 14:55 What use is a business plan if no one can remember what it says?
- 15:47 The coffee stain that defines an organization
18:13 The CEO 411: Create energy, engage talent, and own results.
- 18:44 On the next episode… engaging talent!
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts / Google Podcasts / Spotify / Stitcher / Overcast / RSS