“The low mortgage rates should have propelled home sales much higher than we saw. [But] prices just got to levels that were just too high for buyers.”.
Cutting Edge Real Estate Podcast
- Zillow Adds Down Payment Assistance Information to For Sale Listings December 15, 2021
- Housing Connector expands to Denver region November 17, 2021
- Housing Connector expands to Pierce County, bringing innovative housing approach to more of Puget Sound region July 21, 2021
- Dotloop® Expands Partnerships and Forms Footprint Across North America July 19, 2021
- Affordability and More Space Are Strong Draws for Canadian Home Shoppers, but Rising Prices and Low Inventories Remain Challenging June 24, 2021
- Inside the collapse of a top reverse mortgage lender
- High mortgage rates, worsening market outlook tighten lending standards
- Mortgage rates are down, but not enough for most borrowers
- REAL ESTATE: The Riley Report – Pagosa Daily Post
- Real estate transactions: Montrose apartments change hands. Fein starts next project in Conroe.