2019 has been a year of tremendous audience and product growth for HousingWire and we couldn’t be prouder.
- We launched the Housing News podcast, our OpenHouse newsletter for real estate agents, and the all-new www.housingwire.com, which is firing on all cylinders.
- We grew our audience by 70% to an expected 8 million readers, a truly record-breaking figure that we’re humbled by.
- We hired our first Real Estate editor, KK Howley, and significantly expanded our real estate coverage.
- We’ve added quite a few great team members in each department of our company.
- We’ve grown each of our newsletter subscriber lists.
- And we’ve continued to deliver news nowhere else to our loyal and growing audience.
But we’re not ready to rest on our laurels. Far from it. In fact, 2020 promises to be an even bigger year for HousingWire.
- We’re planning to become the largest publisher of news and analysis for housing professionals across the real estate life cycle.
- To do that, we’re planning a significant expansion in our news department that will allow us to deliver even more of the news that we’ve always provided to you.
- We’re also planning to augment our already award-winning content with much more deep insights and analysis that provide the why behind our daily news coverage.
- We’re adding a second engage summit, engage.talent, focused on talent recruitment and retention.
To help us achieve our 2020 goals, we’re hiring!
We’re looking for talented people to fill roles in our editorial, marketing, client success, and sales teams. If you’re interested in joining Team HousingWire, please review our job descriptions at www.housingwire.com/jobs.